The West Central Mountains Economic Development Council, City of McCall, McCall Area Chamber of Commerce, Idaho First Bank and West Central Mountains Housing Trust are hosting a regional housing forum for developers, investors and property owners to share information and resources, and identify pipelines for moving development projects forward. You do not have to be a seasoned developer to attend this event.
If you would like to attend this FREE event on August 13th, please submit your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org OR RSVP to this Evite. Space is limited, so please submit your attendance request early.
- 1pm: Welcome, introductions, level setting, data sharing
- 1:15pm: Am I ready to develop and what is the process? Infrastructure, entitlements, density, impact fees and deed restrictions
- 1:45pm: Packaging incentives: Opportunity Zones, Tax credits, Tax exemptions, Local incentives
- 2pm: Creating a development team and project plan: Working with Realtors, builders, finance, city, county, infrastructure, appraisal, local partners
- 2:15pm: Traditional finance options
- 2:30pm: Impact investing, creative financing for housing
- 2:45pm Break
- 3pm: Design considerations for cost savings
- 3:15pm: Modular, IndieDwell
- 3:30pm: Appraisal: modular and market disruptors
- 3:45pm: Round table break out sessions: collaboration between and among attendees and presenters
- 4:30pm: Recap and open discussion about what is needed to move projects forward
- 5pm: Happy hour & networking at Salmon River Brewery
Please direct any questions to email@example.com