Join the West Central Mountains Economic Development Council, McCall, Donnelly and Cascade Chambers of Commerce, Central District Health, Idaho Dept. of Commerce and City partners for a Virtual Industry Round Table focused on fall and winter operational planning for the restaurant sector!
This interactive event will be a great opportunity to trade notes with local industry partners, learn about what has worked well and what’s missing from the equation, and most importantly, collaborate with one another to find solutions specific to fall and winter ops.
TO RSVP PLEASE EMAIL ADMIN@WCMEDC.ORG BY SEPTEMBER 10TH:
- PLEASE TAKE THIS SHORT SURVEY AHEAD OF TIME TO HELP US BE EFFICIENT AND TIMELY
- DRAFT agenda–90 minute virtual roundtable discussion: September 15th from 2pm until 3:30pm
- Survey review
- Common themes: bottlenecks
- Common themes: opportunities
- Known best practices and innovations implemented in the region
- Collaboration soup–what do you want to see: what, when, where, why, how?