THE 2018 West Central Mountains Economic Summit is SOLD OUT. If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com–we may have some seats available through our sponsors.
2018: Enhancing and maintaining prosperity during shifting economic times
The West Central Mountains Economic Development Council invites you to participate in the 2018 West Central Mountains Economic Summit. Now in our third year, the Summit brings together community members, leaders and regional businesses with experts in economic and community development to find solutions to the challenges of the day. The focus during this year’s Summit will be on areas of critical importance to our region. We’ll also share a brief update on what we have accomplished in the last year, and what the future holds in store.
- INTRODUCTION: This year’s summit will include a professional facilitator, Gary Thompson from Redfish Bluefish, as well as a silent auction with some great items from vendors across our region. The 2018 West Central Mountains Economic Summit is your opportunity to engage in a tactical regional discussion that will help us adapt and prosper as a community during these interesting economic times in Idaho.
- YEAR IN REVIEW
- A FEW WORDS WITH MELINDA SMYSER, DIRECTOR, IDAHO DEPT. OF LABOR
- HOUSING AND BROADBAND
- 13 WAYS TO KILL YOUR COMMUNITY, WITH DOUG GRIFFITHS
- WORKFORCE GAP ANALYSIS
- CREATIVE WORKFORCE RECRUITING BREAKOUT SESSIONS WITH LABOR AND INDUSTRY
- NEW STATE BUSINESS INCENTIVES
- MANAGING ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL SHIFTS
- WHAT NEXT, 2019
October 1, 2018