Government Contracting (PTAC) Workshop Oct. 26
What: PTAC Doing Business With Government
Where/When:McCall, October 26, 8:30am-12:30pm
Idaho First Bank, 475 Deinhard Ln., McCall
You’ll cover a lot of new ground in this FREE half-day workshop, including:
- How to find government projects that are out for bid
- Required licenses and registrations
- The differences between state & federal contracting
- DBE, 8(a), HUBZone, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) & Other Business Certifications
- Where to go for assistance
This introductory course gives an overview on bidding with ITD, some of the requirements for bidding as a federal contractor, and services available to you such as free bid-matching and help with responding to RFPs from the Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
A representative from Mountain Home Air Force Base will also be on hand to discuss bidding opportunities and procurement processes.
Please join us! Even if you’ve attended this workshop before, please pass this on to friends, co-workers and clients who may be interested.
Important Notice: we require a minimum of 5 people registered within 48 hours of the workshop. If we have fewer than that, the workshop will be cancelled.